We’re almost at the end of week 2 of the End of Winter Clean Up. Check out the success our members have had so far:
- Marisa G. is feeling great on the Clean Up program. She lost 4 pounds during the first 4 days! Granted much of this is water weight but it goes to show the amount of bloating that occurs when we eat a Western diet filled with refined grains and sugar. Better yet she’s not hungry and she’s overcoming her sugar demons!
- Marti K., who has experienced the Clean Up before, is singing the praises of clean eating and is glad to be back on track. She’s down 5 pounds.
- Alicia K. is starting to see her 6 pack.
- Lynn J., another Clean Upper glad to be back on track, is losing her belly bloat and has new found energy after an initial energy slump during the first few days of the program.
- Maggie Br. – is down 4.7 pounds!
- Karen V. is down 7 pounds! Woo Hoo!
Speaking of clean eating – check out this New York Times article on the virtues of coconut oil.