Your mission: Complete twelve workouts between November 30th and January 3rd.
If you’re a Performance Fitness member these twelve workouts can be any combination of personal training sessions, group training classes, a DIY workout from the Performance Fitness Exercise Guide (don’t have a PFit Exercise Guide? email us and get one!), a WOW, or one of the 12 Days Challenge Workouts.
Not a Performance Fitness member? You can still play along (although not win the prizes) by following the 12 Days Workouts OR you could become a member and be eligible for the prizes and get the full benefit of training with our cast of wacky, yet loveable fitness experts.
Workouts will be posted daily, Monday through Friday. Post to comments below to get credit for completing the workout
Workout 10 – Cardio, Cardio, Cardio
Today’s workout is a high paced routine that is geared towards getting your heart rate up. You are going to need 2 or 3 cones or markers (all depending on the width of your floor space) set up at about 2 shoe’s lengths apart from one another. As always, HAVE FUN!!
Do 2 rounds of 60 seconds as fast as you can with 30 seconds of recovery between every 4 exercises.
- Run in place driving your knees towards your chin
- Your knees should end higher than hip level
- Run in place driving your heels towards your butt
- Start in a standing position.
- Bend your knees and put your hands on the ground.
- Walk or jump your feet back into plank position.
- Walk or jump your feet in towards your hands.
- Stand up.
- Repeat with as little pausing as possible between reps.
- Stand with your legs straight and together
- Jump as far forward as you can, keeping your legs together
- Jump as far laterally as you can, keeping your legs together
- Jump as far backward as you can, keeping your legs together
- Jump as far laterally (in the opposite direction as the first) as you can, keeping your legs together
Deon (tin soldiers)
- Jumping skips as you propel yourself forward