Your mission: Complete twelve workouts between November 30th and January 3rd.
If you’re a Performance Fitness member these twelve workouts can be any combination of personal training sessions, group training classes, a DIY workout from the Performance Fitness Exercise Guide (don’t have a PFit Exercise Guide? email us and get one!), a WOW, or one of the 12 Days Challenge Workouts.
Not a Performance Fitness member? You can still play along (although not win the prizes) by following the 12 Days Workouts OR you could become a member and be eligible for the prizes and get the full benefit of training with our cast of wacky, yet loveable fitness experts.
Workouts will be posted daily, Monday through Friday. Post to comments below to get credit for completing the workout
Workout 7 – And Runnin’ Runnin’ and Runnin’ Runnin’ and Runnin’ Runnin’
Do 3 rounds of 45 seconds of each exercise
- Start in an athletic stance (knees slightly bent, chest up, legs shoulder width apart)
- Shift weight onto the balls of your feet
- Stay on the balls of your feet and move them up and down as fast as you can
- Run in place driving your knees towards your chin
- Your knees should end higher than hip level
- Run in place driving your heels towards your butt
Take it away will.i.am: