We’re focused on helping women (and men) get strong at Performance Fitness.
But we also help women (and men) lose weight. So today I’m giving you the run down on reasons why you may be gaining weight despite your best efforts.
So, let’s dive in.
- You cut out carbs – this can cause over-eating in other calorie-dense foods.
- You’re skipping meals – while fasting works for some people it’s not working if it causes you to over-eat at other times of the day.
- You’re not prioritizing strength training over cardio – this can be detrimental to long-term fat loss.
- You’re snacking mindlessly – handfuls of this and that throughout the day add up way faster than you think.
- You’re drinking your calories and not accounting for them.
- Your weekends are a free-for-all with food and/or alcohol.
- Your portions are too big – you can over-do it with healthy foods too!
- You’re not sleeping enough.
- You’re not managing your stress.
Any of these feel familiar?
One of the best ways to resolve all of these is to commit to a nutrition and exercise program with support, accountability, and community – because truly, no one creates success alone!
I created Performance Fitness to support people with these exact struggles, and I’ve got your back!