Brett Radwill has been training individual clients and teaching group fitness classes for over a year. He’s certified by Body Intensity and says that knowing how prevalent obesity is today keeps him motivated to stay fit.
Brett believes that clients must find what motivates them and believe in themselves in order to be healthy for life. He loves full-body workouts that include at least two exercises per body part and favors the deadlift.
With seemingly boundless energy, Brett does whatever he can to get outside and move every day. When asked who his fitness inspiration is, he says that his peers are his inspiration because they push him to be the best that he can be.
Random questions for Brett:
- What’s the craziest health or fitness fad you’ve witnessed? Dehydrating the body to make weight for weight class sports.
- Any pets? A Jack Russell mix named “Jack”. No lie.
- Bacon or ice cream? Ice cream! Chocolate chip cookie dough is the best thing invented!
- Top 5 songs on your playlist?
- Stereo by Machine Gun Kelly
- Soul to Squeeze, Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Song 2 by Blur
- Tub Thumping by Chumbawamba
- B.O.B. By Outkast
- Favorite post-workout meal? Chicken parm and spaghetti.
- Favorite quote? “Patience is a bitter tree that bears succulent fruit.”
- Favorite book? To Kill a Mockingbird